Hanging tissue paper pompoms make lovely decoration for weddings, birthday parties, baby showers - any kind of celebration!
The pompoms come as a flat strip to be gently unfurled into shape.
- 20cm length strip = 15cm width pompom
- 25cm length strip = 20cm width pompom
- 30cm length strip = 25cm width pompom
1. Tie the strip in half, leaving most of the string on one side of the knot if you plan to hang it up.
2. Open one half like a fan, then gently pull apart each sheet of tissue.
3. Repeat with other half.
3. Make gentle adjustments as necessary to create a beautiful pompom!